zaterdag 27 juni 2009

"Jackson zag het aankomen"

Lisa-Marie Presley heeft gereageerd op de dood van haar ex Michael Jackson. Ze schrijft op MySpace dat Jackson al lang geleden min of meer had aangekondigd dat hij net zo aan zijn einde zou komen als haar vader: Elvis. Die nam ook (te)veel medicijnen.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death. At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did.

Presley schrijft ook dat hun relatie oprecht was en geen showbizhuwelijk.

It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

Een triest verhaal voor Lisa Marie. Na haar vader in 1977 te hebben verloren aan een dubieuze medicijncocktail, overkomt het haar nu opnieuw met haar ex.

Geen opmerkingen: